SNFCB has analyzed over
Medicare Claims worth
- Save money by knowing what codes are bundled & the Medicare allowable amount.
- Save time, avoiding multiple links & find everything you need in one place.
- We run over 30 specific code edits on each claim to determine whether CMS considers the code bundled to the SNF.
- Our database includes over 16,000 Medicare billing codes and whether they are bundled to the SNF.
- Our reports tell you Medicare allowable amount to pay based on your zip code for Medicare reimbursement.
- We include Fees from ALL CMS applicable fee schedules including physician, ambulance, DMEPOS, Drug, Laboratory, PEN, Splings and Hospital Outpatient.
- 1,999 locations (and growing!) rely on snfcb.com to determine proper bundling to the skilled nursing facility.
- 96% of our users renew their annual memberships.
- Members include SNF's, Cancer Centers, Clinics, Hospitals, DME Suppliers, Labs, Medical Suppliers, Pharmacies and more.
- We include Carrier priced codes for those carriers that report prices.
- Easy to look up all Medicare Fee Schedules from one location.
- RSS feeds for up-to-date news.
- Access to CBSI Knowledge Base.
- CMS transmittals with search functionality.
- Save all your reports for future use.
Snfcb.com is easy to use and very accurate. We just enter a code get
back exactly what we need in one touch!
Senior Area Finance manager